Some links from around the web and the blogosphere:
- Great video showing the difference between Canon’s prime lenses. Can’t recommend this one enough.
- Rick Sammon offers a few short tips for shooting DSLR video handheld.
- Zach and Jody Gray offer tips for using video light in your photography. They have some great looking results on that page.
- Derrick Story offers another angle on Canon’s new Speedlites, and why the cheap one might be worth picking up.
- From the New York Times’ “Lens” photo blog: What Not To Bring to Tahrir Square. Amazing story from a photographer in Egypt. That’s one job I’m happy not to have.