5 Ways to Make Your Wide Angle Lens Work For You
* Remember to put the most important thing in the middle of the pic, away from the barrel-distorted edges.
* Stand REALLY CLOSE to your subject. Yes, their nose will look obnoxiously huge, but do it often enough and you can call it a “style.”
* Just crop into the good stuff in the middle of the picture in post. Your camera is giving you twice as many pixels as you need, anyway.
* Barrel distortion is your friend. Take pictures only of round objects. Fill the frame!
* Use it to sell precious diamonds on eBay. The natural distortion will make the jewels seem twice as large.